A 2014 version of this calendar is now available
Whilst I’ll admit to desperately clinging on to the coat-tails of summer, I’ve seen more than one brown leaf flutter down before my eyes and plenty of bright orange pumpkins in the shops, so we all know what that means!
Moving into Autumn and the long, chill evenings does have an up side though – the chance to settle down to some crafty activities – such as making calendars from your photos of the last 12 months. This is something I’ve done for myself in previous years, and this year I thought I’d share my template with you guys as they’re a great budget-option for christmas pressies!
It’s designed to fit neatly into one of those CD jewel case calendars, although it will work just as well held together with a binder clip. Each page is 118.5mm x 137mm.
- Simply open the template in Photoshop (I believe this will work in Photoshop Elements too).
- Place your chosen photo just above the background layer.
- By default the background to the dates on the calender is solid white, but if you choose you can change the opacity to let some of the photo show through.
- Select the correct date layer, print out, cut out and you’re done!
Hit the link below to download for FREE…
Oh, and let me be the first to wish you a happy new year!
- + – + – U P D A T E – + – + -
I’d love to see what lovely calendars get produced – check out what Millie has done with the template – pretty awesome, huh?!