OK, I don’t actually have all this stuff in my camera bag – if I did it wouldn’t be able to lift it off the ground. When I go out on a photoshoot it can be quite the dilemma deciding who to leave behind!
Most of my film cameras are vintage and bought for a bargain price (I found the Lubitel 2 in a bin… not that I often go through bins. Long story). The digital stuff has all been purchased with the proceeds of sales of my photography. EXCITING!
- I have a
Canon 300D, Canon 40DCanon 5D MKII. I’m a Canon girl!
- My first ever prime lens was this, my Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM.
- I’m very excited, I now have a Canon EF 135mm f/2 L USM lens – big but bokeh-licious.
- There’s also my Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 lens – it’s small and fabulous, especially in low light.
- I also have a Canon 17-40mm f/4 L USM which is super-amazing now that I have a full-frame sensor camera.
- A macro lens (Canon EF 50mm f/2.5 Compact Macro) – surprisingly versatile.
- A Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM lens, for zooming in on the action.
- And a Lensbaby 3G.
- Canon Speedlite 430EX II Flash.
- Plus there’s my Ricoh GX200 point-and-shoot camera.
- And a Canon PowerShot G12.
- And my iPhone 5.
- Pentax K1000
- A vintage Lubitel 2 twin lens reflex camera
- Lomo Diana+
- Lomo Action Sampler Flash
- Polaroid Spirit 600 CL
- Polaroid SX-70 (x2)
- Polaroid 1000 Land Camera 360
- FujiFilm Instax 200
- FujiFilm Instax Mini 25
- Vivitar Ultra Wide and Slim (35mm point and shoot)
- Lomo LC-A 35mm Zone focus
- Zenith 80 (aka Kiev 88 aka Salyut aka Hasselbladski)