Have you met Rhianne yet? Only if you haven’t you really should, especially if you love photography (and extra-especially if you love film photography). Quick, go now and look at her website! No, wait, read this first then go and check it out…
Leeds, England | Yashica Samuria with Kodak Elitechrome 100 film
Where are the top 5 locations you would love to photograph?
- London – I used to live there before I started taking photos again and I hate that I don’t have any film photos. I love London.
- Toyko – especially the Studio Ghibli Museum.
- The Grand Canyon – for the colours mainly, it looks amazing.
- Italy – anywhere, I’m not picky.
- Paris – I’ve been before but theres still so much more there to photograph.
Paris, France | Lomograpy Sardina Sea Pride with Lomography 400 film
What are your top 5 films?
- Kodak Portra
- Ilford XP2
- Lomography Chrome/ Kodak Elitechrome (still so sad its been discontinued, I stocked up though)
- Lomography Redscale 50-200
- Expired films
Manchester | Camera: LC-A+ with Lomography Xpro Chrome film
What are your top 5 take-away meals?
- Crispy Beef (with egg fried rice)
- Pork Dumplings
- Salt and Pepper Spare Ribs
- Any pizza with bbq sauce and a stuffed crust
- Vegetable sushi
Liverpool, England | Diana Mini with Ilford XP2 film
What are your top 5 cameras?
- Diana Mini
- Yashica Samurai
- Olympus Trip 35
- Holga 135bc
- Fuji Instax Mini
Lake Windermere, England | Yashica Samurai with Lomography CN 400 film
What are the top 5 things that make you laugh?
- My boyfriend.
- TV – 30 Rock, Modern Family and Seinfeld especially.
- Childrens films, I have a childish sense of humour sometimes.
- Youtube videos of cats.
- My friends – though normally not intentionally.